Portrait Jürg Rotmann
Jürg Rotmann, born 1963 in Zurich, Switzerland, came to the martial arts at the age of 15 – after having played icehockey for 7 years. Bellow you can see the different styles he learned and the teachers names.
- 1978 – 86 : Shotokan Karate, Erich Marti, Ti Kün Do Karate, Mike Wong and Shorin Ryu Karate, Yaw Hwa Chin.
- 1987 – 91 : Chan Shaolin Si Kung Fu with Shifus Serdal and Hakan Erdek.
- 1992 – 97 : Ancient Boxing Ké Piang Tibetan Dragon Style 5 year study in Chiang Mai, Thailand with Shifu Joe Kherliang. Also study in Qi Gong and Trad. Thai Massage, Nuat Thai. (Old Medicine Hospital, Aree Sanyalak)
- 1997 : Opening of the first own school in Zurich, the School for Tibetan Kung Fu and Qi Gong.
- 2000 – 01 : Study of Chen Taijiquan and Qi Gong with teacher Su Huaxiang from Guangzhou, China.
- 2004 – 07 : Study of Yiquan (-Qi Gong) with teacher Jumin Chen.
- 2009 – 17 : Further study of Tibetan Kung Fu and Qi Gong with the Kherliang family.
- 2014 : Intensiv-seminar Zhineng Qi Gong with teacher Liu Yuantong, Meishan, China.
- 2015 / 17 : Study Zhineng Qi Gong with teacher Shi-Dietrich Ping, Germany.
- 2018 : Seminar Zhineng Qi Gong with teacher Ning Jian Xiong, Zürich.
- 2018 : Intensiv-seminar Zhineng Qi Gong in Hainan, China with the Daoheart-group.
- 2019 : Study Zhineng Qi Gong with teacher Lu Zhengdao.